Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One Week Until Halloween!

Ok, this weekend I bought my Halloween Costume...and it was the cutest Halloween costume ever, until I saw this one:

Sexy Pirate Bunny Costume


Now I am bummed! It is so cute and I want it, but I already spent a little more than $50 on the one I got, and I still need to buy a hot pair of shoes to go with it...so I can't afford to get this one too. BOOO!!! Oh well, I guess I will deal with it. And no, I am not letting the cat out of the bag, you'll just have to wait and see what my costume is :)

Oh, last night my friend Kim and I were kind of bummed because she wanted to go to the bar last night and meet this guy she fell head over heels with this past Saturday, but we didn't have enough cash (damn you, economy) to sit and get drinks. Well, I am sure SHE would have gotten her drinks free because of the guy...but I didn't have enough cash. So luckily I had some Disposable Flasks on hand, and some leftover raspberry vodka! We filled 'em up and headed to the bar where we sneakily ordered cranberry juices while we waited for her guy (who never showed, by the way!!! WTF!?). Well, we had a good, cheap time regardless.

Lemme tell ya, if you don't have a lot of cash, but still want to party, disposable flasks are the answer! Ya just fill 'em up, sneak 'em to the bar in your purse, and turn any beverage into an alcoholic one! When you're done, you just throw the flask away. Yeah yeah, maybe that is bad for the environment, but it saves you money on expensive bar drinks!

Disposable Flasks

No comments:

Post a Comment