Friday, October 9, 2009

Trying to Pick a Hot Halloween Costume...

Ok, Halloween is coming very soon, and I have been trying to find the best costume. Last year I was an Eskimo and I had the cutest little costume ever, but this year I want to be something more bad ass than that. So far, I am going bar hopping in Hartford with my friends, but a few people have told me about some pretty crazy house parties that are going on. I was thinking this year, I should lay down the law and be a sexy cop this year for Halloween. This is my favorite police officer costume so far:

Sexy House Arrest Police Halloween Costume from PrankPlace.com

This costume is from PrankPlace.com and I love it because it is a two piece, so I can show off my abs I have been working on all summer, and I love that it looks good with fishnets, one of my favorite accessories! The little tie is cute too! Maybe I will arrest some hot guys at the party! Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment